Pay Scale 3
Annual Salary £17,243 (actual salary)
Term Time only, 30 hours per week, 9am - 4pm
1 Year fixed Term Contract to start September 2021
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of First Aid
- Is able to undertake reception duties, answering routine and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
- Is able to provide routine clerical support.
- Is able to multi task and is organised
- Is calm, compassionate and able to assist with pupil first aid/welfare duties, looking after sick pupils, leasing with parents/carers, staff etc
- Is willing to continually develop their skills and knowledge
- Is enthusiastic, reliable and flexible
For all our staff at Risley we offer:
- An experienced and supportive senior team and wider staff team
- A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
- An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
- The opportunity to be part of a school with excellent facilities
Organisation and teamwork are important elements in this post. You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate, prioritise, plan, and work on your own initiative. You need to be flexible and have the necessary skills to respond efficiently and effectively to changing, and sometimes unexpected, work demands.
If you feel that you have the enthusiasm, experience and commitment to provide a high quality service to the school and its community, then Risley Avenue needs you.
Visits to the school are welcome, via request to email@example.com.
Risley Avenue Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal records check via the DNS before they can be appointed.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 2nd July
Interview date: Thursday 8th July
Page updated: 17/06/2021